Sunday, September 03, 2023

How's it goin' ?

 I've absolutely nothing to write about. I see I last visited in 2017 I believe. I don't know where the time has gone, where the years have gone. I know for a fact that with the advent of social media, I've for all intent and purposes, forgotten about this blog. I can't believe it's been almost 20 years since I started it. Then, as I said, social media popped up. 

First Friendster, then MySpace, then, and still, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Yes, I'm on them all. Love and hate Facebook. I love Instagram. I think it's what you follow that makes something great or terrible. Twitter (or X as it's now known, because of the scum Musk) still gives me up to the moment information. It will be interesting to see if it lasts long now that Musk has it. 

I could write in detail about my life since I last blogged but nah, some privacy is best. 

So cheers to you, cheers to life. Blessed are we that still awake every morning. Blessed is each breath we take.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Blogwise - blog directory Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?