Thursday, October 01, 2015

2015.... THE YEAR OF CHANGE UPDATE

I posted at the beginning of 2015 that this would be the year of change, and change it has been. Some I felt, I knew would take place, others unexpected...yet that is what life is, right? "Expect the Unexpected" as they say.

The company I'd been working for had been bought out, moving to Texas. I found a new job, on my first interview, this past March. I'm still at the new job, however this company is in the hospitality business and is not doing well.

I did interview a couple of weeks ago at a company my recuiter sent me too. Have I a bit PTSD? I say that as while the company had two major things I was looking for, after stressing and consulting others for their thoughts/opinions, I went with my gut and turned the company down.

Yesterday I saw a job posting at a company very near my house. I have always wanted something very near my house. I still have the hesitation. Is it because I've had to change companies so often? Because the people I work with now are so awesome? The laid back, jeans environment? The come and go as you like?

We got a new Senior Pastor at our church, replacing the one who retired a year ago June. He's very very nice, and on social media.  If all goes according to my other Pastor/friends plans, he'll be leaving our church in the next couple of months to be a Senior Pastor in Buffalo MN.

Change.....


4 Comments:

Blogger Professor Batty said...

Welcome back!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Lady of the lake said...

Thank you! How are you doing?

6:30 AM  
Blogger Professor Batty said...

I am well. You look great in your Duluth pics!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Lady of the lake said...

Thank you Professor. The photos weren't my best. My face was so swollen from all the sodium filled restaurant foods. Yikes!

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Blogwise - blog directory Global Voices Online - The world is talking. Are you listening?